Wednesday 3 July 2013

Congratuations Graduates of 2013...




Last week, the University of St Andrews and entire town was bustling with excitement and activity, as many students prepared for ceremonies, farewells and an exciting new chapter - life after Graduation. I've been working on bespoke, hand-painted commissions for some of these young people and as they embark on the next stage of life's journey, I want to pass on my best wishes to all new graduates from St Andrews and universities up and down the country...

I do hope you'll be lucky enough to follow your heart and your passions to a career that you'll love.  As one who has been through the experience, I can confirm that it's sometimes challenging but always worth it!  If you need any further words of wisdom and encouragement, I highly recommend listening to the commencement speech given by Steve Jobs to graduates at Stanford University a few years back.  His words are eloquent and truly inspiring! 


Also, if you'd like a special commission to congratulate a loved one on graduating this year,  please get in touch with me, Karen Edward @ Funky Scottish.  I'd love to hear from you!  Meanwhile, here's one I made earlier...


No comments:

Post a Comment