Wednesday 28 November 2012

Lots On Our Plates! Festive Colour, Commissions & Our Christmas Party!


Remember last week I told you about the little robin that inspired my new festive bowl?  Well, the finished result is shown above - a big splash of festive colour!  That's not all though - we've been busy with plenty more designs too....



AND I've just created a special commission for a totally unique family Christmas present...


If you'd like me to design a truly bespoke Funky Scottish gift for you or a loved one, just get in touch with me!

And finally.... 

WE'RE HAVING A CHRISTMAS PARTY....
& YOU'RE INVITED!

Join us on Thursday 6th of December - we'll be sharing mulled wine, mince pies and many gorgeous gifts....and we're open until 10pm!

Really hope to see you there for lots of festive fun!   Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment