Sunday, 4 December 2016
Santa Claus Is Coming To...Pittenweem
On Thursday 8th December, join us for an enchanting village gathering, featuring...
* the switch-on of our Christmas Lights in Market Square at 4pm
* a magical meeting with Santa at Funky Scottish from 4.30pm
* ...and a sack full of seasonal festivities!
Our celebrations will also include:-
* market stalls in the village square
* carol singing from local school children
* a fundraising raffle.
Chance your luck in Funky Scottish this week - we are selling tickets at £1 per strip. The draw will be hosted at the event on Thursday.
Our 'meet & greet' with Santa is £2 per child… ...and there’s a gift for all the good boys and girls!
All monies raised will be donated to the Community Council Christmas Lights Fund.
Santa Claus, Funky Scottish and friends look forward to seeing you there for an evening of community - and of course, Christmas - spirit! :) xo