Wednesday 22 January 2014

A Celebration Of Life & Loves! Bespoke, Handpainted Ceramics...


As mentioned last week, I've been pretty busy lately, both with plans to create a new collection of paintings and with recent commissions!  

The loving relationships being celebrated in my hand-painted ceramics has also reminded me that Valentines Day is only a couple of weeks away!  With this in mind, if you'd like to order a bespoke, ceramic piece as a unique gift for your beloved, please get in touch...asap!

Meanwhile, here are a few more of my recent commissions, celebrating the places, people and passions that bring richness to our lives....




Again, if you'd like me to create a special momento for you, I'd love to hear from you! 

Karen @ Funky Scottish 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment