Wednesday 18 September 2013

A Sneak Peek In The Boutique...


If you haven't had a chance to visit the Funky Scottish boutique recently - or ever - take a look at our latest snapshots of new art, crafts, clothing collections, jewellery and gorgeous, quirky pieces for your home too! You'll find my own collections, Karen Edward @ Funky Scottish, alongside boutique designers and hand-picked Scottish artists. The space is also my working studio, where I produce bespoke hand-painted ceramics. So, if you do get a chance to drop by my wee place on the high street in Pittenweem, please come and say hello...











You can find Funky Scottish on the high street in Pittenweem. You can also see work by Karen Edward @ Funky Scottish or request a commission via my website, www.funkyscottish.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment