Wednesday 29 May 2013

Sunshine On Edinburgh....

  
'A Brighter Outlook' was the cheerful name of the Edinburgh exhibition I took part in last weekend - and as it turned out, we had perfect summer weather to match!  Following lots of preparation, I spent the weekend happily showcasing a selection of my work alongside a talented trio of artists, Sonas Maclean, Kate Shearer and Alison Midson.  We were exhibiting in the beautiful space at Dundas Street Gallery and I'm pleased to say the show was a great success all round! It was also a great pleasure to make lots of new contacts, including clients requesting commissions and galleries enquiring about exhibiting my work!  As we packed up on Sunday, following a sunny weekend in the capital,  I did indeed return home with a brighter outlook....

No comments:

Post a Comment